I put together a modified version of this post: Forward email as Ticket – Internal Users
but I couldn’t get it to run without error in Outlook 2013.
I modified it and here’s the modified version and instructions:
- Open Outlook
- ALT + F8 brings up the Macro screen
- Type in a name for your macro and hit create
- Select all text, delete and clear if there’s any in there
- Copy this: http://chopapp.com/#z49dzgui
- Paste it in your window
I’ve been working on another site and it features JomSocial (Joomla 2.5, JomSocial 3.0) along with the “activities” module that lists the latest activity as far as pictures, videos, comments, forum, etc.
One of my biggest irritations with the activity list was this:
I created separate album, say per city or subject and would upload maybe 5 pictures one day. Months later, when I go to upload a new photo pertaining to that subject/album, not only would my new photo show up in the activities feed, but ALL photos (up to the limit of 5), even if they were months old. It would make other updates of photos drop down the feed and the new photos become lost. So, today I dug in the code and created a bit of a mod. I’m sure it might be buggy or can be improved upon, but for now – it gets the job done.
in file: /components/com_community/libraries/photos.php
at line 81, after
$albumsHelper = new CAlbumsHelper( $album ); insert this:
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$sql = “SELECT * FROM #__community_photos WHERE `albumid`=”.$album->id
.” AND `id`=” . $photoid
.” AND `status` != ‘temp'”;
$result = $db->loadObject();
$created = $result->created;
at line 116, replace:
I’m starting to document some of the ways I’ve begun to use Aura’s EasyCom i5 Connect package to connect PHP to our as400. This has been a long process of trying to webify some of our programs and get the information out. (btw, we’re a small business and yearly the package is about $600 – very, very reasonable.)
Currently, we have a webserver (Windows Server) that hosts our website. On it, we installed the required Aura software (a Windows exe GUI and a PHP extension) to connect to our as400. The PHP pages then utilize that PHP extension to make calls to our as400. On our as400 side, our programmer created small programs to access the larger programs we need. So, I pass say 3 parameters via PHP, make a call via Ericom i5, and then the RPG does the brainwork. It passes back my requested parameters and sets up a datafile I can query using basic ODBC and mySQL. We may change this in the future, but we like the logic work taking place in RPG on the as400 (where all our data resides anyway) and PHP being the fetcher of such data.
So, first up, here’s how I …